Mobile ECG of Livv Mobile Health is a form of preventive medical investigation. That is why it is important for you, before you want to use our services, to know the following:
1) What can the Mobile ECG service detect at an early stage?
Mobiel ECG is intended for detecting cardiac arrhythmias.
The evaluation of your ECG, made with the Kardia Mobile 1-lead ECG recorder can be the following:
- overtricks from the ventricle;
- overtricks from the atrium;
- atrial fibrillation;
- atrial flutter;
- atrial tachycardia;
- narrow complex tachycardia;
- wide complex tachycardia;
- sinus bradycardia;
- 1st degree AV block;
- 2nd degree AV block;
- 3rd degree AV block;
2) Which risk factors and/or disease maker(s) is Mobile ECG based?
Mobile ECG is based on making an ECG.
3) Who are the customers that Mobile ECG is targeting?
People with complaints of palpitations, rapid heartbeat or dizziness.